Embedded system with RF

Hi all-

I am new to embedded systems area. I have a question.

I want an embedded system with the following specs.

a) It should have an RF interface instead of Ethernet. b) It should be battery powered. c) JVM should have been ported on it (I have to run my code in JAVA only) d) It should come with an Integrated Development Environment.

Any suggestions regarding the same is well appreciated.

Thanks in Advance. Sincerely Suresh

Reply to
Suresh_reddy Purini

hey suresh, i've done a pretty extensive amount of embedded work for my company, and one of the places we've used for system development is a company called applied data systems. they provide lots of possibilities for development boards and i'm pretty sure that they'd have something like you're looking for. here's a link to their site:

hope this helps. eddie

Reply to
eddie

... which is apparently in or near Columbia MD ...

... which happens also to be located in Columbia MD, and happens to use the same ISP as you do ...

Coincidences are amazing. Regards,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.