embedded system : newbie

hi, I am newbie for this system.... i completed my master degree in control and instrumentation. I am more interested in embedded work. But i know only C language ..... and i have little bit experience in designing electronics circuit . i meant using PIC microcontroller and other stuf.... then what i have to know to become professional in this area.... can you give some document and reference regarding this. thank you

with regards marans

Reply to
tamilmaran s