embedded projects on soekris net4501 board.

Hi list,
         Can someone share any "student projects"  on a soekris net4501
board?Not the entire project but the title or ideas.These projects have
 to fit into the embedded domain.I googled for it but couldn't get much
useful information.Any help would be
greatly useful.Thanks in advance.
regards-
kk

Re: embedded projects on soekris net4501 board.
too expensive with Soekris, use WRAP.

Sam

Re: embedded projects on soekris net4501 board.
hi bsder,
             Actually I already have two soekries boards with me.Thts
why Iam asking for the soekis board based projects.Can you pl. share
some of the titles .
regards-
kk

Site Timeline