Embedded programming usually solo?

Personally I would *not* recommend programming in the toy market - they are not the best of employers ;-)

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Oh, I don't know. When I first moved here to Yorkshire from Australia

20 odd years ago I thought the locals spoke obfuscated English, especially the kid who came and knocked on my front door asking something which to this day I have no idea what!
--
Trevor Barton
Reply to

Not exactly - it is a very different "understanding" for humans and computers. Understanding of computer is executing the code and producing a result. For example understanding of some code would be "0.34175". For me (a human using this code) understanding the same code would be "it calculates a solution of some differential equation" - or sometimes much more, like used method and may be a proof of its correctness etc.

Do you see difference?

Regards, Michael

Reply to
Michael Furman