Embedded programming usually solo? - Page 4

Re: Embedded programming usually solo?
A follow-on to my original question...

Where would one find the kind of embedded projects that call for just
one software guy?  (I don't mean "where" in the geographical sense,
but in a more general sense.  For example, are there certain sectors
(e.g. military, consumer electronics, etc) or certain companies that
tend to have the smaller projects that need only one programmer?)

-- Mark Abbott

Re: Embedded programming usually solo?

I think that maybe the toy industry would be your target there. I
believe one of our otherposters knows more about that though.

Re: Embedded programming usually solo?

Personally I would *not* recommend programming in the toy market - they are
not the best of employers ;-)

Ian

Site Timeline