Embedded positions

----- Thanks & Regards Ajith | CompuSystems, Inc. | E: snipped-for-privacy@csius.com | P: 248 844 1200 x 266 | F: 248 844 0335 | URL:

| #################################################################

Embedded Software Engineer - 6 positions Job Location: South field, Michigan and Peachtree city, Georgia, USA. Duration: 2+ Yrs

Education: At least BE degree in relevant fields of education from good institute. Experience :

5 + senior In Embedded software engineering with preference in automotive and multimedia systems. Programming Languages: Assembly, Embedded C, Embedded C++ are must C, C++, Perl, TCL/TK and python preferred. Embedded software development: Must have used RTOS systems Main loop schedulers 8/16/32 bit micro processors. Developed code for software modules, device drivers. Familiar with communication protocols like IIC and SPI Must have Vehicle networking communication understanding and CAN and GMLAN knowledge is a big plus. Worked in Automotive environment with automotive transients like RUN, ACC, CRANK etc. Has good understanding of concepts like watchdog, interrupt handling, powering up and down devices, wakeup and shutdowns. It is a big plus if the candidate has worked on multimedia devices like Amplifiers, XM, Mechanisms, GMLAN, RDS, Onstar, HMI etc. Again a big plus if he has experience with products for GM, Toyota, Honda, etc. Tools and methodologies: Must have knowledge of configuration management. Need to know or be trained by the contract company as a user of this system Clear Case UCM, Visio, DOORS, UML methodologies Synergy change Ms excel, CMMI. Others: Must have gone through a full software lifecycle development. (requirement analysis, Design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, functional testing and release) Should be able to create design documents, unit/integration/functional test plans and execute them. Should be able to work in a team environment and follow work directions. Should be flexible and willing to work extra hours and weekends as required. Should be able to travel inside and outside USA if required.

(dsp OR "Signal Processing") AND Engineer AND (rf OR "Radio Frequency") AND Audio AND Assembly

(DSP OR "Signal Processing") AND Audio AND media

Sr. Embedded Software Engineer (DSP/audio)

LOCATION: US- Peachtree City, GA / US-Southfield - MI DURATION: Full Time START: Immediate

SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Experience with DSP and audio performance using DSP knowledge, micro- controller to DSP interfaces, RF and audio control using DSP's required. Experience with Philips, ADI DSP's a plus.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Performs a software engineers role in an experienced team lead capacity. Responsibility may include multiple products, complex designs and new technology and successful product launches.

Works with the project team to plan and manage delivery schedules. Acts as the single point of contact for all issues related to product software development and delivery, and as such works with all other engineering disciplines. Attends and leads project team meetings. Evaluates and schedules all changes in scope of product design and delivery. Analyzes and resolves product issues and defects involving software engineering, electrical engineering and systems engineering disciplines.

Takes a team lead role to instruct other developers and suppliers in task assignments, software design, prioritizing, planning, testing, and reporting of project status to management. Conducts requirements, design code and test plan reviews for own work and teams work. Integrates software modules to produce a working product. Follow, recommend, and implement software processes. Write software development plan (SDP), software design document (SDD), project timing plans, and release notes.

Works with minimal supervision. Provides technical directions to others as necessary.

REQUIREMENTS: Four-year college degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. Masters degree in related field preferred. Programming experience in C and assembly, C++ desired. Multi-media experience a plus. Customer interface required. Three years experience in software in an electronics manufacturing environment required.

Embedded Test Engineer - 6 positions Job Location: South field, Michigan and Peachtree city, Georgia, USA. Duration: 2+ Yrs

Education: At least BE degree in relevant fields of education from good institute. Experience:

5 + senior In Embedded software engineering with preference in automotive and multimedia systems. Duties: * Analyze Requirements * Test Plan, Procedure Creation * Test plan reviews, Code, Reviews * Analyze problems and confirm defects * Defect root cause analysis & resolution * risk mitigation, test tool planning, new methods * Verify defect, defect trend analysis, prevention * Review, analyze and understand requirements * Create and review design document and unit test plans. * Work as member of the project team to deliver on time and high quality * Follow the software process, ensure the quality of their work * Conduct design and code reviews of own work and other's work * Test assigned Simulation Tools end-to-end * Recommend and implement improvements to section and project

Requirements:

* GMLAN & CAN communication protocols knowledge * Experience with CAN analyzer to analyze the CAN bus and its protocol * Perform integration and system testing using test tools including CANoe and CANanalyzer * B.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field * Minimum 3 year Software Test Experience Automotive test environment experience plus

Mechanical AND Engineer AND Automotive AND (Unigraphics OR "Radio Design") AND ("Sheet metal" OR Plastic)

Mechanical Engineer, Peachtree city, GA, Full time.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Duration : Full time Location : Peachtree city, GA

Four-year college degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field. Minimum of three -five years experience in mechanical design required. Specific experience in an electronics- manufacturing environment preferred. Demonstrated proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment

The specific skills required for this position are,

  1. Automotive Experience is a Plus
  2. Unigraphics Experience is preferred
  3. Radio Design Background Preferred
  4. Sheet metal design Experience is a plus
  5. Plastic design Experience is a plus

Embedded AND Engineer AND Multimedia AND (Radio OR Planning OR Estimation)

Hi,

My name is Ajith and I represent CompuSystems Inc. Founded in 1994 to provide specialized computer systems integration services to a select group of clients. CSI services now encompass a family of ventures into PSG (Contract Resourcing Services), Information Technology Consulting, Risk Analytics Consulting, BPO Services, Engineering Consulting and Legal Services.

PSG (Contract Resourcing Services) covers IT, Engineering, Risk Analytics and Financial Service industries with presence in US, Canada and India.

We have an urgent requirement with one of our Client and the job title is given below:

Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer Location : GA, MI Duration : Both Full time and contract

We need two embedded multimedia consultant software engineers for working on new product bid specs, estimation, planning etc (before we win bid).

Someone who is good in quoting, planning, estimation, requirements analysis etc., That would be good in planning and software estimation. If they have previous prototyping, automotive, multimedia that would be ideal.

If they know Renesas processor or V850 that would be good.

If you or any of your friends or relatives are interested, please send me the updated resume with contact details and we can discuss this opportunity in detail.

Thanks AND Regards

Ajith

CompuSystems Inc.

248-844-1200 X 266 snipped-for-privacy@csius.com

NEC AND multimedia AND renesas AND sh4

I am looking for an engineer or senior engineer who has experience in software estimation for complex multimedia automotive head units. NEC and/or Renesas SH4 microprocessor development experience. Start center experience. Full product life-cycle development experience. This person would be participating in our software start center to help us quote on new business. In addition, either in parallel or after the start center potentially joining the software development team doing software engineering product development. The location is preferred to be Peachtree city, GA, but we could potentially use in South Field, MI.

PASA JOB DESCRIPTION Date Created: 4/01/97 Date Revised:

Position Title Engineer, Systems Job Code 08006E Basic Function Participates in the evaluation of marketplace trends and customer needs to write specifications for future products and enhancements. Accountabilities

Participates in the system integration tasks.

Creates functional specifications from customer market requirements.

Gathers information from development engineers and vendors needed for system specifications, i.e.; interface specifications and restrictions.

Acts as a liaison between customers and the sales company.

Assists sales and marketing teams with technical presentations.

Performs competitive market analysis.

Evaluates potential OEM products.

May suggest system change requirements.

May assist in determining equipment specifications.

May make limited pricing recommendations.

May make recommendations to the future direction of the product.

May perform limited project management duties.

May be required to interact with legal department on a limited basis.

Prepares records, charts, graphs, and other statistical information in the testing documentation process.

Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.

Will initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.

Performs other related duties as assigned.

Scope and Competency Requirements PROBLEM-SOLVING/KNOW HOW: (complexity of problems and education/ experience & other knowledge required) Four-year college degree in engineering. Minimum of three years related experience. Specific experience in an electronics-manufacturing environment preferred. Must possess good understanding of general functions of the system components. Project management experience required. Demonstrated proficiency with the computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment.

ATTRIBUTES/SKILLS: Competitive analysis skills required. Must have the ability to analyze and interpret technical data. Must have the ability to learn computer applications as necessary for the position. Must successfully complete any training or certification courses required to support or strengthen position. Must be able to work with minimal supervision displaying strong self- motivation. Must have the ability to read, interpret, and follow verbal and written instructions, work procedures and other related materials.

COMMUNICATIONS: Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must communicate appropriate information accurately and clearly as needed. Must have the ability to effectively and appropriately interface and communicate with a variety of individuals or groups on a frequent basis.

MANAGEMENT: N/A

TRAVEL: Ability to travel as required of the position.

Quality Procedures Review procedures, materials, or processes to assure compliance to all specifications and standards. Comply with and enforce all procedures and work instructions. Respond to quality and work issues and take corrective action as appropriate. Has the organizational authority to identify and segregate, as necessary, suspect or non-conforming material (for example components, saleable product, specifications, controlled documents, etc.) and to notify the appropriate authority (manager, etc.) for instructions. Safety and EPA Compliance Maintains tools, equipment, and work areas in a neat and orderly manner and observes all work related safety practices and procedures. Will comply with all applicable Company safety policies, rules, and regulations. Must comply with all Federal, State, and local environmental laws and regulations and relevant company procedures and instructions related to the environmental management system and contribute to the achievement of the relevant environmental objectives and targets established by the Company. In addition, provides the leadership and resources for such activities as applicable. Physical Demands Required to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods of time. Use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects or use controls, tools, or equipment. May require the ability to use a keyboard and other office equipment. May require specific vision abilities that include close vision. May be required to perform concentrated work for extended periods of time. May be required to lift, carry, or exert items or objects of reasonable weight. May be required to perform duties beyond standard business hours. Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.

This above description covers the most significant key result areas, but does not exclude the assignment of other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities. Reports To Manager Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Approved Manager: (name/signature/date) Function Head: (name/signature/date) Human Resources: (name/signature/date) Human Resources Executive: (name/signature/date)

#############################################################################

Automotive AND (LCD OR Video) AND Value AND "Electrical Engineer"

LCD AND Video AND Automotive AND (Component OR Troubleshooting) AND Value Engineer AND Automotive AND (Component OR Troubleshooting)

Job title :Electrical Engineer Location : GA/MI Duration, Fulltime

3-5 years Automotive Experience LCD-Video experience a plus Schematic Capture (Mentor/Zuken,ORCAD) Component Level troubleshooting

Value Methodology (VA/VE) The Value Methodology, also called Value Engineering (VE), Value Analysis (VA) or Value Management (VM), is a powerful problem-solving tool that can reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance and quality requirements. VE is a technique directed towards analyzing the functions of an item or process to determine "best value," or the best relationship between worth and cost.

----- Thanks & Regards Ajith | CompuSystems, Inc. | E: snipped-for-privacy@csius.com | P: 248 844 1200 x 266 | F: 248 844 0335 | URL:

| DISCLAIMER AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE: This electronic message contains confidential, copyright, proprietary and legally privileged information from CompuSystems, Inc. for the sole use of the person or entity to which this message was originally addressed. Under Bill s.

1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If you have erroneously received this message, kindly destroy and notify the sender.
Reply to
Viji Pratap

... snip ...

Note this name, URL, E-mail address and phones, and resolve NEVER, under any circumstances, to have anything to do with the spammers at this location.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

Gee, I only know *embedded* C/C++, I've got no hope of learning *real* C or C++... :(

Hmmm, not sure?

And the IIC & SPI wire protocols are important to a software engineer because... ?

Is this reasonable for a mere 5+ year experienced senior embedded developer?

Hmm, they'll train me in all that, but if you don't know CAN, you're out! CAN must have a *real* steep learning curve...

In only 5 years?

Translation: we have a bad track record of project management and coming in on time and under budget.

OK, I'm bored now - that's enough...

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
Virtual Logic Pty Ltd,

Darn, I guess I don't qualify for this one.

Reply to
Tom

I can handle the first of these 3. My wife says I'm quite good at it!

Reply to
Eric