Embedded HDLC processing board

Hi, does anybody know good a cPCI and potentially ATCA board for
embedded HDLC processing? What I am looking for is an embedded
softswitch for the HDLC packets. It should be able to process them
depending on the content and forward between interfaces. E1/T1,
Ethernet and H.110 should be all present. Besides forwarding within the
board a biderectional host data interface is needed as well.
Thanks

Dmitry

Re: Embedded HDLC processing board
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Try these guys:

www.sealevel.com

I used their board quite a bit when I was doing bisync and SDLC/HDLC.
Good quality stuff.

Cheers,
Rich

Site Timeline