embedded Firewire

Hi, I'm searching for a embedded Firwire hardware. I know the TI controller, but wwonder if there is a cool web page to start with the basiscs of Firewire, eespecially for a start in an embedded system.

Thanks for any hint, Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

Michael Schuster wrote in news:45cae70c$0$27625$ snipped-for-privacy@newsspool2.arcor-online.net:

Oxford has some interesting-looking higher functions:

Kenneth Porter

Thanks, I've checked it and seems rather cool.

Michael