Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK

We want to add a fingerprint biometrics swipe module to our embedded system.

Can anybody recommend a relatively cheap product plus SDK that includes recognition, validation and authentication software for an (ARM based) embedded system?

Thanks in advance

Ted

Reply to
ted

cheap is possible in numbers. please consult google for the manufacturers. As to the software, the more you want the more you pay. Google should give you some manufacturers as well.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Contact your local Atmel FAE and ask for info on the Fingerprint recognition module based on the AT91SAM7S.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Digikey carries Atmel's AT77SM0101BCB02VEK development kit for a mere USD 623.72 ea. Three in stock in the USofA.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

In article , ted writes

AFAIK Atmel Thompson Philips all do kits

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Hills

We offer ekey fingerprint technology solutions, based on ATMEL sensor, for authentication over the Internet or stand alone application. Also, these are available as HW and SW SDK for integration and embedded in

3rd party and various applications. Please visit our web site

Hassan

Reply to
ekeyUSA

Do you have any links to this on the Atmel website as the only one I can find is based on the AT91RM9200. If it was 'doable' in the AT1SAM7S series I'd be more interested...

Peter

Reply to
Peter

No, You need to contact your local FAE so he can dig it out.