Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK

We want to add a fingerprint biometrics swipe module to our embedded
system.

Can anybody recommend a relatively cheap product plus SDK that includes
recognition, validation and authentication software for an (ARM based)
embedded system?

Thanks in advance

Ted

Re: Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK

cheap is possible in numbers. please consult google
for the manufacturers. As to the software, the more
you want the more you pay. Google should give you some
manufacturers as well.

Rene

Re: Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK
Contact your local Atmel FAE and ask for info on the Fingerprint recognition
module based on the AT91SAM7S.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Do you have any links to this on the Atmel website as the only one I
can find is based on the AT91RM9200. If it was 'doable' in the AT1SAM7S
series I'd be more interested...

Peter

Re: Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK

No, You need to contact your local FAE so he can dig it out.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Digikey carries Atmel's AT77SM0101BCB02VEK development kit for a mere
USD 623.72 ea. Three in stock in the USofA.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Re: Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK
AFAIK
        Atmel
        Thompson
        Philips
all do kits

Re: Embedded fingerprint sensor SDK
We offer ekey fingerprint technology solutions, based on ATMEL sensor,
for authentication over the Internet or stand alone application.  Also,
these are available as HW and SW SDK for integration and embedded in
3rd party and various applications. Please visit our web site
www.ekeyUSA.com

Hassan

Site Timeline