Embedded Electronics Design Engineers wanted...

Experience designing sophisticated wireless HomeSecurity systems, fire/smoke/CO detectors, shock/vibration/motion, Control panel... etc.

2 years of related experience. part-time/full-time/contract. Work can be done off-shore in India or in US. Please contact ASAP.

Goodluck!! Niray snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
nirays

i am a firmware engineer and sending you my resume for your ref. , on hotmail address.

ketan.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
ronydc

Hi,

I'm a firmware engineer developing the firmware for cards that controls the smoke/heat detecotrs. Let me know if you wish to know more from me.

Reply to
senapathy

Even spammers don't deserve ronydc. As indicated by earlier messages, apparently he has no ethics, attempts to steal code, is incapable of proper posting, and has very little technical knowledge. You only need to search the last month or so on this newsgroup for the evidence.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chuck F.