Embedded DOS

Hello! I am in the process of reviving a project that was originally designed to run with the product that was available from General Software. I've managed to track down a collection of items from a vendor. But, ah, I've not been able to obtain a developers kit from the original vendor.

Would anyone in here who's used that product before have such a kit available? Will pay for (S&H) P&H to have the thing shipped here.

--
Gregg drwho8@att.net

(Please contact directly for physical address.)
Reply to
Gregg C Levine

In message , Gregg C Levine writes

Where is here? Somewhere local like Brim or a foreign country eg the USA?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris H

Hello! I am based in the US, Chris H. As it happens my (soon to be updated website)

can supply the majority of details for everyone else who is interested.

I should mention that I did contact them about the thing, naturally the sales 'droid who responded, never did complete the process. (This was a long while back.)

--
Gregg drwho8@att.net

(Please contact directly for physical address.)
Reply to
Gregg C Levine

... snip ...

I think Chris' point is that this is an international newsgroup. Whenever you write anything that is dependent on your location, you should clearly identify that location.

 [page]:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

Exactly.... When it comes to "shipping" anything or points of law or things like where to get kit or job adverts.

For kit I could suggest Maplin... which will be a mystery to the US audience just as Marshals is unknown outside the US let alone to the rest of the work.