Embedded Device as Client, Asp.NET as Server, Rabbit

Hi, We are planning to design a solution for our embedded product (Chargers)

using Rabbit core that supports TCP/IP, Ethernet) as a client, and an application developed using ASP.NET hosted on the web server (IIS) to monitor and control the client.

We are planning that all the clients have static(fixed) IPs so that the web application effectively communicates with the said device. Both the devices interact vice-versa. Thinking some sort of Queues (message queues) concept.

Any ideas from those who already implemented this scenario?

Thanks in Advance, Regards, Satish

s74b