embedded design within LISAtek

Dear All,

Wonderring if there is anyone who have experience within LISAtek There are several issues I am not sure about LISAtek

1.since I need a specific accelator working with processor , what kind of interface I could have through LISAtek(AHB/APB or coprocessor interface)? Does LISAtek can generate interface automately?

2.Can LISAtek handle multiprocessor very well? There are two issues we concern about. The first is if c-compiler can fully parallelize the workload and how these processor communicate each other(shared memory? Network?)?

Any information will be appreciated

Many Thanks

Yibin

Reply to