Embedded Application Developer

eNGENUITY Technologies develops software tools and components for building advanced Human-Machine Interfaces and Simulations. We are committed to providing leading technology and solutions for enhancing our customers' development processes. Visit our website at

Job Summary:

The developer will be responsible for working on customer contracts to develop applications using the eNGENUITY Technologies (ETI) graphics based tools (VAPS product family: VAPS, VAPS XT, CCGLite, QCG).

Responsibilities: Prepare project estimates based on customer requirements; Deliver complete solution including requirements analysis, solution architecture, implementation, testing and documentation;

Integrate ETI products into the customers' environment;

Provide hands-on customer training;

Assist in shaping ETI's existing product roadmap by providing Marketing and R&D with emerging market needs.

Qualifications: Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline;

Minimum 4 years of C/C++ application development of experience;

Minimum 2 years OpenGL experience;

2 years experience in embedded systems;

Ability to analyze customers? challenges and propose solutions;

Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;

Strong programming ability;

Candidate must be a US Citizen;

The successful candidate must enjoy customer contact and be willing to travel occasionally frequently within North America.

The following would also be considered an asset:

Multi-platform experience (Windows, Unix, Linux)

U.S. Security Clearance

MFC

VxWorks, Integrity

DY4, Radstone

Graphics design experience

D0178B experience

3D Out the Window tools: ModIOS Stealth, Vega, Mantis, Performer

If interested please contact:

Laura Schmid snipped-for-privacy@engenuitytech.com

Reply to
ec091864

[...]
[...]

You might have better luck if you gave some hint as to where the position is located. Particularly when 1) you want a U.S. citizen,

2) Your main office is in Montreal, and 3) your web site lists a U.S. office, but provides no hint of where it is located (not even an area code...).

Regards,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.