Embbeded USB webcam identifier hardware

Hi need some suggestions about developing a embbeded (no interaction with any operating system like Linux* (REd Hat, Mint, Santa Fe) or Microsoft* (Windows* XP, Windows Vista, windows Server 2003 or Windows 7) )USB webcam identifier hardware(via FPGA ( Field Programmable Gate Array) example Xilin Spartan-3AN FPGA), this means that I can plugg-in theorically any USB webcam, example Logitech, Genius,Creative,Syba, etc. and the software developed in the FPGA device will identify the USB camara, then with the camara already recognized by this software in the FPGA I can controll and transmit raw data (bytes) through the USB webcam to another software (that will be develop later) that can interpret this information.

Reply to
usb webcam