EDK- - - XMD: Can't establish connection with Stub

Hi all,

I am using GDB to debug my design.

First I generated XMDSTUB and dumped bit file on FPGA. Then I started XMD engine to establish connection with Stub on FPGA through UARTlite(command used is: mbconnect stub ?comm serial ?port com1 ?baud

9600).I followd same procedure given in "EDK microblaze tutorial".

But, XMD is unable to establish the connection and show following. ERROR: Unable to sync with stub on the board using the UART Closing serial port.

My Board is XSV-800 from xess company and using serial port to connect with stub on board.

I am really stuck in my work. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks & Regards, Viral Parikh.

Reply to
Viral Parikh