EDK- - - XMD: Can't establish connection with Stub

Hi all,

I am using GDB to debug my design.

First I generated XMDSTUB and dumped bit file on FPGA. Then I started
XMD engine to establish connection with Stub on FPGA through
UARTlite(command used is: mbconnect stub –comm serial –port com1 –baud
9600).I followd same procedure given in "EDK microblaze tutorial".

But, XMD is unable to establish the connection and show following.
ERROR: Unable to sync with stub on the board using the UART Closing
serial port.

My Board is XSV-800 from xess company and using serial port to connect
with stub on board.

I am really stuck in my work. Please help me to get rid of this
problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Viral Parikh.

Site Timeline