EDK Flashwriter Problem on Memec Board

Hallo at al

I use a evaluation board from memec insight with additional adapte

which have a flash. Now I try to write some image fil (executable.srec) to the flash but i get always this error massage

Opening image file to be programmed...done

COMPILING FLASHWRITER Copying flashwriter sources from C:/EDK/data/xmd/flashwriter/src t ./etc/flashwriter/src...done Compiling flashwriter for chosen target and addres map...ERROR: Unable to compile flashwriter application Please check if XILINX_EDK has been set correctly and all the EDK GN tools are availabl Flashwriter terminating Done

I tryed id with executable.elf aso. but nothing happens.

And there is another problem: I can only attache the flash via OPB EM and not via PLB EMC because i get error massage:

"unable to open MHS File

Perhaps had any the same problems

thks for replay

Reply to