ecos template eb55 - howto install get new templates?

Hi, i am running ecos release 2.0. under windows. I have a Atmel EB55 development board, however i cannot find the template for the board (using the gui configuration tool). I can only find the EB40 template.

Under the supported hardware section on the ecos site it says that the EB55 is supported. Is there anywhere i can get the new template?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Reply to
Chris