Dynamic C 32

Hi All,
Is there possible to use Dynamic C 32 with not their product?

Thank You

Re: Dynamic C 32

You want to use Dynamic C with a non-Z-World product?  What the heck for?

Kelly

Re: Dynamic C 32

Since their CPU isn't binary compatible with anything else, he
can't anyhow.  And why would he want to use a non-standard
compiler.

Re: Dynamic C 32

I mean Dynamic C 32 for only Z180 cpu, not Dynamic C 8.xx for Rabbit cpu.
I am looking for C ,that will support custom made board, based on Zilog
CPU(Z180)
Val

Site Timeline