Dynamic C 32

Hi All, Is there possible to use Dynamic C 32 with not their product?

Thank You

Reply to
Val

You want to use Dynamic C with a non-Z-World product? What the heck for?

Kelly

Reply to
Kelly Hall

Since their CPU isn't binary compatible with anything else, he can't anyhow. And why would he want to use a non-standard compiler.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer

I mean Dynamic C 32 for only Z180 cpu, not Dynamic C 8.xx for Rabbit cpu. I am looking for C ,that will support custom made board, based on Zilog CPU(Z180) Val

Reply to
Val