DVI and OVI Leakage test

Hi,

I am working on a project to see if my OVI and DVI boards has leaky relays. Here is what I am planning to do:

  1. Set the boards to a high impedance.
  2. Set the current range.
  3. Set the board to meas_mode
  4. Measure the current at the output.

I am planning to do this one channel at a time. Also I will be using the same channel to read the output and isolating the other channels. I should be getting +/- 5% of the range set on the output to say that my board does not have any leaky relay. Will this help me?

Thanks.

Reply to
avataruser

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees