dual PowerPC booting

Hi,

I have a system with 2 PowerPCs connected to the same PLB. Each PPC has a ISOCM connected memory mapped at around 0xffff_ffff.

I download the bitfile with bootloop programs, then I open XMD, download program for PPC0 and PPC1 in an SDRAM at different address ranges. Run PPC 0 then 1 and everything works fine.

However; I want to get rid of the ISOCM and when I do that the system stops working. I tried the same hardware but don't download the bootloop, doesn't work, tried mapping 0xffff_ffff in the SDRAM use bootloop, doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Regards, e

Reply to
eascheiber