dsPIC programmer and dumper for linux

I've written linux-based command-line tools for programming
and dumping flash memory on dsPIC chips. They're work like
prog84 and dump84, the command-line tools for burning PIC16xx
and PIC18xx series devices. I use them with my JDM-style serial
programmer, which can be trivially modified to work with the
dsPICs. They're pretty basic, but they work. They should be
easily modifiable for other hardware.

http://homerreid.ath.cx/misc/dspicprg

What would be really cool if is someone would extend
the gpsim emulator to work with the dsPICs...

Homer Reid

Site Timeline