DSP Libraries

Hi All ,

Are there any opensource/commercial DSP libraries available? Specifically for Digital communications?

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

It might help just a bit if you said WTF you want of these libraries. Echo cancellation? QAM encoding? QAM decoding? V.34? CELP?

Reply to
larwe

Don't you know? As usual, he wants all at once and for free.

Vladimir Vassilevsky

Nope just wanna learn as much as possible. I am reading about QPSK at the moment and would like to see some real world implementations. I have a TI DSP C6211 board an would ultimately like to implement a QPSK Modem.

BR Rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

Hey, guess what? The very first search result on Google "qpsk gpl library" has this summary:

download, qpsk.cpp Language: C++ License: GPL ... Tony Kirke /* * SPUC

- Signal processing using C++ - A DSP library * * This program is free software; ...

Well, I'll be damned if that doesn't sound like an open-source DSP library for QPSK! All hail the power of a targeted search!

Reply to
larwe

this summary:

DSPlibraryforQPSK! All hail the power of a targeted search!

Thanks for pointing out SPUC to me. I have also foung GNU Radio since then which excellent!

Reply to
ratemonotonic