Driving a DVI monitor from a 32bit micro

I would like to drive static images from a embedded micro with serial flash cards on to a DVI monitor.

Do I have to use the Silicon Image DVI IC?

Micro is 50MIPS and I know I'll need a video frame buffer or other..

What can you suggest for topology?

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

we have micro to VGA:

But I don't know if the DVI to VGA adapters work in reverse, or how much work is involved, if you wanted to go this way.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap