Driver for TMS320F2812 board using Parallel Port

We were trying to perform Flash Programming on to the TMS320F2812 target
board using Parallel Port (0x378) through command line. We were unable to
get the correct driver file name to be used for this. Could any one please
tell me what the driver I need to select ?.

I have tried with “sdgo28x.dvr” and “sdgo2812eZdsp.dvr” drivers
available in “C:\CCStudio_v3.3\drivers” location, but it didn’t
worked. I was unable to create an handler, which is required to open an
emulation connection. I am sure that I have stuck at the CreateHndl() API
call (API calls available in the sdtsrv library)in my source code.

What shall be the *pFamily argument name at the call of CreateHndl() for
2812 board. CreateHndl() call prototype is as below:

  CreateHndl(SDTI_HNDL *pHndl, char *pLibPath, char *pLibName, char
*pLibName), where

SDTI_HNDL *pHndl    Pointer to return handle

char *pLibPath        Path to low level driver, “c:\ti\drivers”

char *pLibName        Name of the low level driver, “sdgoxxx.dvr”

char *pFamily        Processor family, used for interface verification

(a) What is the correct driver file for the 2812 board to establish
communication using parallel port ?.

(b) What shall be the *pFamily argument name at the call of CreateHndl()
for 2812 board ?.

Thanks and Regards,
Marcos.

Site Timeline