Driver for TMS320F2812 board using Parallel Port

Hi,

We were trying to perform Flash Programming on to the TMS320F2812 target board using Parallel Port (0x378) through command line. We were unable to get the correct driver file name to be used for this. Could any one please tell me what the driver I need to select ?.

I have tried with ?sdgo28x.dvr? and ?sdgo2812eZdsp.dvr? drivers available in ?C:\CCStudio_v3.3\drivers? location, but it didn?t worked. I was unable to create an handler, which is required to open an emulation connection. I am sure that I have stuck at the CreateHndl() API call (API calls available in the sdtsrv library)in my source code.

What shall be the *pFamily argument name at the call of CreateHndl() for

2812 board. CreateHndl() call prototype is as below:

CreateHndl(SDTI_HNDL *pHndl, char *pLibPath, char *pLibName, char

*pLibName), where

SDTI_HNDL *pHndl Pointer to return handle char *pLibPath Path to low level driver, ?c:\ti\drivers? char *pLibName Name of the low level driver, ?sdgoxxx.dvr? char *pFamily Processor family, used for interface verification

(a) What is the correct driver file for the 2812 board to establish communication using parallel port ?.

(b) What shall be the *pFamily argument name at the call of CreateHndl() for 2812 board ?.

Thanks and Regards, Marcos.

Reply to
Marcos