Downloading to atmel BV1614 Flash on AT91EB40a board

Hi
I am using HiTop flash downloading software from hitex.com. The problem
is that at first i was able to download an image of redboot and then
overwrote it with an image of my application. After that I am not being
able to download anything. the tool aborts and says 2 things may be
wrong 1) JTAG connections are loose: Which i have confirmed are fine
2) The target RAM location where it downloads the flash programming
algorithm is inaccessible: this seems to be more probable. but whats
confusing me is that I was able to program the Flash twice
before(mentioned above.Pls advise.
The board is the Atmel AT91EB40a with the Bv1614 external flash and the
At91R40008 micrcontroller.
Does any one have a suggestion for a **good** and robust flash
downloader. weve tried mcraigor too , but that doesnt do too well too.
thanks

Site Timeline