Does Your Programming Environment Look Like This?

http://microcontroller.com/EmbeddedSystems.asp?c29 %

Hey, these are real pictures from real offices!

Do you have alternate captions for these pictures? Reply to this post & tell
us about it!

- Bill Giovino
   Executive Editor
   http://Microcontroller.com

Re: Does Your Programming Environment Look Like This?

For the keyboard with plants growing out of it: "This piece of crap takes
forever to compile."

For the office with the post-it notes all over: "Your wife swung by a few
times while you were out to lunch. She seems anxious to see you."

Newspaper office: "There will be no bonuses this year. Even the xmas budget
is pretty tight. We did the best we could. -- The Management"

Mike

Re: Does Your Programming Environment Look Like This?

budget

Wow... great comments, Mike! Is it O.K. with you if I add these to the
pictures, too? Can I just add "Mike" as the author?

- Bill Giovino

Re: Does Your Programming Environment Look Like This?

Hi Bill,

Sure, go for it.

I had a thought the other day, that "$#*&", would be a good one for the
picture where the keyboard is sticking through the desk.

Take Care,

Mike

Site Timeline