Do I have to configure the South AHB??

Hi Guys,

I am looking for writing the USB host driver for redboot on Intel Xscale IXP435 chip. I am clueless about the kind of setup I have to use in a bootloader environment for getting this to work.

On the IXP435, the USB host controller is on the south AHB. The south AHB bus can be mmastered by Intel Xscale Processos, PCI controller, USB Host Controller and the AHB/ AHB Bridge.

Do I have to configure the South AHB to get access by USB?

- Muk

Reply to
mukund.linux