DMA status

Hi,

I suspect the DMA controller for my problem in my ethernet connectivity going down . I use Discovery II MV64360 system controller. Is is possible to determine the status of DMA controller (MV64360) by using any STATUS register ?

Tried searching the net, But I do not find any datasheet for MV64360 . Kindly share some links / docs w.r.t this.

Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru