DJGPP + backplane + PCI + interrupts

We are trying to use PCI backplane with multiple PCI cards including USB card. The embedded processor is X86 with DOS and 32 bit extension (DPMI). The PCI cards are producing shared interrupts and we are having problems of different types, which we suspect are either in our driver software or in the hardware (PCI cards) including the transparent chips in the backplane. We would appreciate if someone with experience in a similar system can advise us or act as a consultant.

Contact:

snipped-for-privacy@cfrsi.com

  • 1 703 385 7718 ext.310
Reply to