DiskOnChip Motherboard Suggestions?

Does anyone have any suggestions for some decent motherboards that have a diskonchip slot? I have looked around on the web quite a bit but I thought you guys might have some more suggestions.

Cory

Reply to
Cory M Hicks

Hi

Diamond Point do a few motherboards with diskonchip slots. check out

Hope it helps.

Reply to
Simon Bigwood

Those look NICE. Any idea what they cost? I couldn't find any pricing online.

thought

Reply to
Cory M Hicks