Discount Coupon for ATMEL ARM Development Hardware

I recently attended an Atmel ARM seminar hosted by Arrow Electronics at their office in Plymouth, Michigan. (BTW: Good job, guys!) The seminar focused on Atmel's newest family of ARM processors, which are microcontrollers extraordinaire! (In fact, I understand that the AT91SAM7X256 just won Microcontroller Of the Year.) There was a demo given, using Atmel's AT91SAM7S64-EK evaluation board.

As a thank you, they distributed to all attendees a coupon good for a

50% discount on an AT91SAM7S64-EK evaluation board (normally $150, save $75) -OR- an AT91SAM-ICE Development Kit (includes several development environments on DVD, and a SAM-ICE JTAG interface - normally $130, save $65). Everything you need to start developing embedded applications for this fantastic new family of microcontrollers.

I was going to take them up on their offer and use my coupon, but I was

*very* fortunate - there were 3 kits given away as door prizes, and I won one! Needless to say, I no longer need my coupon. This is your chance to get a hold of a coupon worth up to $75 for only $1 with no reserve.

Here's the eBay link:

Good luck!

Reply to
brucewehr