Direct client requirement for Embedded Software Engineer with ASIC, San Jose CA- 12 months

Hi:

Please go through the direct client requirement below and send me the resume in word format along with rates and availability.

Position: Embedded Software Engineer with ASIC Location: San Jose CA Duration: 12 months +

Required Skills: ASIC, Device Driver, Perl, Shell Script, C++ and UNIX.

Thanks & Regards

Ruchi Shah Intelliswift Software Inc.

510.943.5057 | snipped-for-privacy@intelliswift.com
Reply to
Ruch

OK I did. It took about 10 seconds. I round my rate up to the nearest hour though so where do I send the bill?

Only the one ASIC and device driver? Which one?

Oh I see, you're spamming. Well why didn't you say so?

Reply to
Tom Lucas

I'm with you. I much prefer resumes done in word format rather than pictures.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ