Digital bit stream from Aurel's RX-AUDIO-2.4 module?

Hi, I'm considering to use the Aurel's RX-AUDIO-2.4 module together with TX-AUDIO-2.4 to send audio signals, between two parts of my system (

) However, as the transmitted audio should be then digitally processed, I'd like to get the digital bitstream from the input of the DAC, instead of the analog signal. Unfortunately, the documented pins provide only the analog signal after DAC. Does anybody investigated if it is possible to obtain the digital signal driving the DAC e.g. from the pins of ES03A010 chip?

--
TIA,
Wojtek

driving

I have succesfully bought the above modules from:

and looking on the receiver, I've found that it contains the DA1134F DAC converter, which has I2S input, and is in nice SSOP8 package.

So it seems, that it is quite easy to connect to the pins 1 (DIN), 2 (BCKIN - bit clock), 3 (SRCIN - word clock) and get the samples in digital (I2S) form. In this way it should be possible to build the audio link with digital output (2x16 bits / 44,1 kHz) without loosing the quality due to re-digitizing of the received signal.

Reply to
wzab