Difference between OSEG and DSEG in SDCC compiler

Hi All, I am Ravikumar.N. I have a doubt regarding the memory map layout of the 8051 used along SDCC compiler.

1) What is the difference between OSEG and DSEG in SDCC compiler. I feel that both OSEG and DSEG will be placed in the first 128 bytes of internal RAM.

2) When OSEG will come into picture and when DSEH will come into picture.

If anybody knows please let me know

Regards, Ravikumar.N

Reply to
ravikumar.n