Difference between ARM9 and ARM11

Can anyone tell me the differences between the ARM9 and ARM11 specificall the L1 and L2 cache sizes in the two

Reply to
zaheer031

I found the answer in the 1st hit from a Google search. I also found the answer in the 1st hit from a Yahoo search.

G.

"If you light a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day. If you light on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life."

Reply to
ghelbig

specifically

ARM9 has five stage pipelining but ARM11 has 9 stage pipelining .another point ARM11 has been designed to run at very high clock rate .

---Bharat

Reply to
bharat_itbhu