Devicenet communication (Plz help )

Dear all I have been working on IO control application. i have a doubt regarding POLL IO messages .i have a 4 in and 4 out Devicenet IO module . I wanted to implement the Poll support. i am not able to decide what will be the data send by the master in the Poll command ,so that my Slave module will open the packet and retrieve the info and set them appropriately .ie if masterwants to send a command to my

4in 4out device in Poll format what it will send in bit datastream (8 bytes )other than produced and consumed conn Ids Please reply and help me to complete my project Regards PMM
Reply to
pmm