Devicenet communication (Plz help )

Dear all
I have been working on IO control application. i have a doubt
regarding POLL IO messages .i have a 4 in and 4 out Devicenet IO
module . I wanted to implement the Poll support. i am not able to
decide what will be the data send by the master in the Poll command
,so that my Slave module will open the packet and retrieve the info
and set them appropriately .ie if masterwants to send a command to my
4in 4out device in Poll format what it will send in bit datastream (8
bytes )other than produced and consumed conn Ids
Please reply and help me to complete my project
Regards
PMM

Site Timeline