Development hardware and PICMG SBCs - some free

Hi all,

I'm cleaning my closet, and I found some stuff that I've put up on ebay and some that I'll give away "free to good home as long as you pay shipping". The free items are only offered within the USA, and only to a street address (because I want to use UPS to ship them - I don't want to lug them to the post office).

Free: 10 sample StrongARM CPU chips (5 each of two different speed grades), and a big development board with lots of peripherals on it, some documentation, and a Linux port on CD (it has WinCE on flash at the moment). All this stuff goes together.

Free: Two Newcom Webpal Internet set-top boxes, in retail box with remote control, one unit has an internal modem, one doesn't. Interesting CL-PS7500FE system, fun for hobby ARM development. No, you can't have the IR keyboards, because I want them.

Free: Advantech PCM-5820 Geode SBC. NO VIDEO OUTPUT. I haven't had the time to sit down and trace out what is wrong with this board, I can hear it boot up but there's no video signal (no sync, no RGB). Maybe it has a special BIOS flashed on it. Note that the floppy drive connector on this board has ben clipped to fit inside a casing.

Free: 7 64Mb PC100 SDRAM SODIMMs from a box marked "bad". I have been salvaging individual chips off bad SODIMMs for use in hobby projects. The remaining 7 SODIMMs in this box are unmolested, I've already thrown out the donor cards.

Free: Somewhere between 100 and 200 PS/2 "Y" cables, for connecting a mouse and keyboard to a single PS/2 connector.

Stuff up on eBay - search on my user ID (larwe74). Some Pentium CPU cards, a backplane, some other stuff that went along with the CPU cards in a system. I've listed the most interesting stuff already, some other items will probably go up tomorrow or the day after.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

I'll take all of the above. Please advise how you'd like shipping paid. If you'd like to ship them FedEx ground, I can give you an account number to charge it to.

Reply to
Jim Stewart