Development Board for Coldfire - MCF5249

hello members

I'm on the lookout for Development Boards for Motorolas ColdFire Processor - MCF5249.

Will be great if anyone can let me know of the options available...The only available board im aware of is from Motorola themselves.

regards

techie.

Reply to
techie.embedded

I don't see the 249 listed, but

has other Coldfire modules. Might be worth it to ask if they have it in development.

~Dave~

Reply to
Dave