development board

Hi, I am looking for a development board with processor running at

200-300MHz (preferably ARM9). It should have Gigabit ethernet, USB 2.0 host. It should also have DDR RAM support. If the board has PCI or PCIe host support then it is good. Can anyone suggest me any development board that meets this requirement.

--Mohan

Reply to
koolvinci

why don't you say you want a pc motherboard? rw

Reply to
Ryan Weihl