Development Assistant for C: generating documentation

Hello, All!

Does anybody here have good experience with this product? I have some
questions on documentation generation.

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Re: Development Assistant for C: generating documentation
Not used it to generate documentation, but I picked up some code (almost
literally) written by a beginner and it was invaluable.  Saved my sanity.

Re: Development Assistant for C: generating documentation

sanity.
you

Yes.  I was able to move quickly round the code, finding references and
assignments.  It was almost as good as having it in Visual Studio.

Re: Development Assistant for C: generating documentation

C is counter documentation. It'd be very hard for a product
to reverse that. Choose another language if documentation is
important.

Rene