Developing Embbeded Driver board for ATIK314L+

I am currently working on a project in which I have to interface CCD camera
ATIK314L+ with an embedded board.

Camera ATIK314L+ is provided Cypress FX2 USB drivers support. I
successfully completed interfacing of camera with windows7 based PC using
the ArtemisSDK Visual studio application provided by ATIK.

And, now I want to develop embedded board that can drive that camera. One
of the option is to use PC board but that leads high cost and space.

So, I have to use micro-controller based board that support Cypress FX2 USB
and also can able to drive camera independent to PC.

So, I need suggestions for this board means any micro-controller through
which I can successfully implement this task or through FPGA..?

Thanks & Regards,
Sachin Panchal