Design Doc for Scatter/Gather DMA Engine

Hi Mark,

This is Balu, a new member in this form, I have read ur Scatter/Gather discussion. It is lot useful for me, actually i want to implement a Scatter Gather DMA engine in verilog but I didn't get exactly what will happen inside a Scatter/Gather DAM engine.

Can u give any suggestion regarding design or functional diagram of Scatter/Gather DMA Engine. Thanks in advance.

Regards, Balu

Reply to
balu1303

Welcome. Please do not use childish abbreviations here, such as 'u' and 'ur'. There are no membership requirements.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer