Debugging with visionCLICK

Hello, All!

I've got one more question about visionCLICK S/W and debugging techiques. I'm new to this, so my apologize for probably stupid questions :)

My code, I wanna debug, was compiled on the linux platfrom and debug information inside binary contains paths from Linux machine, like /home/me/bla-bla...., so in visionCLICK I can't locate the modules or important symbols cause of this fact.

So, is there any compile option I can use to prevent this behaviour? Or may be there is better way?

Thank you for help in advance!

With best regards, Roman Mashak. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@tusur.ru

Reply to
Roman Mashak

Use the Project Configuration/Path setting to set where the files actually are. In the Load Options window tick "Ignore Path Info in symbol file".

This works on a windows box.

Cheers TW

Reply to
Ted Wood