Data I/O equipment/parts needed

the board on our Promaster 2500 (circa 1994 or so) burned up. Seems to be an on board power supply section. Dunno what took it out. We have no board-level schematics (just some assembly diagrams).

Anyone have a line on a similar unit or parts for this one? (personally, I think they should let this one go - but if it could be back up quickly, cheaply enough - we'd prefer to do that, at least while shopping for a newer gang-burner)

thanx

Carl

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan