D/A A/D

We are designing a PC104 format system that sends out a stimulus sample from an array and then A/D's the response. It repeats this process 5000 times a second for about 10 secs. We are using an Apex Status X A/D/A board with Matlab and the Real Time Toolbox, selecting the drivers for the MCC board CIO DAS1602/16. This works just fine. No problem. But now we need the C program version, but the MCC Universal Library for the product does not support this functionality. "Pacer" capability is needed. (Is one part of the problem that the D/A on the CIO DAS1602/16 has no FIFO memory?) So we are looking for a C driver to do what Matlab can do. But so far after a lot of searching we are surprised to have found none. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Reply to
Dick

The only guys I know that can help are at

They have done true real-time for years,including 'patching' into Matlab. They have their own 'Multi-Q' board for a/d,d/a.encoders/dio. Friendly bunch of guys, ask for Andrew or Jacob, they both like challenges. Check out the webpage and you'll see what I mean!

Sure, tell 'em I sent you..

Jay Temtronic Designs Inc.

Reply to
j.b. miller