Cypress web site down

Anyone know what is wrong at Cypress? I have not been able to get on the web site for a couple of hours. Just in the last 15 minutes or so I have been getting this error message instead of coming up blank.

"The server has experienced an error on startup. This problem must be fixed before using the system."

Any word on an attack or just some sort of internal failure?

I still remember when AT91.com was down for days.

Reply to
rickman

works fine for me

Don...