Cypress FX2 uc + Xilinx FPGA +windows system

Hi, I am new in FPGA and FX2 UC. I am looking for a good development boar including xilinx FPGA and cyress Fx2 uc. I want to learn how to progra FPGA and FX2 uc. I went to several websites( usbp, Gnuradio, opal kelly, digilent...). They provide good development boards, but not all source codes open and n good tutorial written.

Is any one know a good tutorial for Cypress FX2 uc + Xilinx FPGA +window system with a good development board?

Thanks, Welber

Reply to
welber

I'm using the FX2 dev board together with a Cyclone II FPGA dev board. There's enough GPIO pins to tie the two boards together. I doubt you'll find a single board with the exact configuration you are asking for.

/John.

Reply to
John Gulbrandsen