Cyconsole && Visual Studio ? ? Endpt xfers. CyAPI

Hello Everybody

I am using cy7c68013 and my OS is Windows XP.

I do not have Visual Studio 6, so I can not use CyAPI Library.

I have connected the FX2 with an FPGA, the FPGA writes data to the FX2.

FX2 is in Slave Fifo Mode. The signals EMPTY, FULL and PF are workin right. I saw them with a Digital analizer.

I want to see the data transferred from the FPGA in the computer.

I have modified correctly the CyUSB.inf, and I can download programm t RAM, using CyConsole.

But in the TAB Other Endpt Xfers(of Cyconsole) there is not listed th endpoints that I am using.(2 and 6 are my configured endpoints in th Cypress firmware)

The Question>>>>>>>>>>>

In order to transfers data through the Endpoints, must I do something wit DeviceIOcontrol from Visual Studio?????????????????????

Muchas Gracias. Thank you very much. Merci beaucoup. Vielen Dank.

Diego Andres Botero Galeano snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Bogota/Colombia

Reply to
delbotero

"delbotero" wrote in news:8Y-dnQJiUMd6SQjanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Diego,

I don't know what you mean about doing something from VS. It is basically an editor and IDE.

However, if your problem is endpoints not showing up, check your device descriptors. If winxp gives its sound to announce a enumeration after the download, you know that it has read the descriptors.

A USB bus sniffer is valuable here. Try to download usbtree for windows too, it will show you descriptors.

HTH Steve

Reply to
Steve Calfee