CyberCircuit Plus now shareware, so you can download free.

16-Dec-2003
Damian Bonicatto, that author of CyberCircuit Plus, has made it
shareware, so you can now download this package for free.
http://www.dontronics.com/cc.html

Re: CyberCircuit Plus now shareware, so you can download free.

Got a name and password for the download
area that it's in?

Re: CyberCircuit Plus now shareware, so you can download free.

you clicked on the link jim?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:      http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Re: CyberCircuit Plus now shareware, so you can download free.

I found it.  I was half asleep the first time I looked.

Re: CyberCircuit Plus now shareware, so you can download free.

festive season approaching, this is allowable. :-)