CyaSSL embedded SSL now available for MQX!

Hi! yaSSL is happy to announce that the CyaSSL embedded SSL library now support s MQX/RTCS/MFS as well as the Kinetis MCU and H/W RNGA. To supplement the port, we have also released several example CodeWarrior projects for CyaSSL . Please read the blog post on the subject for details:

s_MQX_with_CyaSSL.html CyaSSL is dual licensed under both the GPLv2 and standard commercial licens e and has been optimized for use in resource constrained environments. The most up-to-date code can be found in the CyaSSL GitHub repository:

When building CyaSSL for MQX, you'll need to uncomment the FREESCALE_MQX de fine found in /cyassl/ctaocrypt/settings.h. In addition t o supporting MQX, CyaSSL supports a long list of platforms and is generally very easy to port to new environments as well. Please let us know at info @yassl.com if you have any questions or feedback on our CyaSSL MQX port. Best Regards, Chris

Reply to
ccflyer